MPC Advertising: Client Services Manager
19 May 2017
Closing Date: 16 June 2017
MPC are currently seeking an experienced and motivated Client Services Manager to oversee the organisation and management of the Client Services department, ensuring the smooth running of a building which accommodates 400 staff, as well as clients.
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX for the advertising industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
Our teams in London, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
- Management, leadership, coaching and recruitment of all staff in the House Services department. This includes the Reception team, Running team & Skybar Supervisor.
- Ensuring all teams are providing a 5 star service to clients and staff
- Oversight of: client services activities, errands, meals/coffee, grocery shopping, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring client services teams are well trained upon starting employment and additionally where required.
- Events coordination and management, location research, rate negotiation, managing budgets and overall logistics for events/meetings for the Advertising team. Fully facilitating these meetings where necessary, e.g. with hospitality, AV equipment, accommodation and transportation.
- Ongoing improvement to the service and overall experience provided to clients visiting the Studio.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years’ in a client services, office management or operations role, ideally within a creative studio environment.
- Able to work a flexible schedule with the availability to work overtime and some weekends
- Demonstrated ability to keep track of priorities, project activities, and critical milestones. Ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail.
- Professional demeanor, executive presence and strong client etiquette and sensibilities.
- Excellent communicator, able to build successful working relationships with internal staff, external suppliers and clients.
- Highly organised, able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and priorities effectively.
- Must be confident in using all Microsoft packages.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY