15 May 2017
Closing Date: 16 June 2017
MPC provides the very best in digital visual effects and post-production for the international advertising, television and feature film industries. MPC have been one of the global leaders in VFX for over 25 years and counting, with industry-leading facilities in London, Vancouver, Los Angeles, New York and Bangalore.
Manage and oversee the distribution of incoming and outgoing parcels and the despatch office.
This position is for three months initially, with a view to extending.
· Supervise the Despatch department, recommending improvements to workflow and dataflow;
· Shoot Kit management;
- Coordinate the off-siting, distribution and return of data drives in conjunction with Datalab and TechOps;
- Answer the “Job Book” phone when not manned, making a note of the job request as appropriate;
- Managing stockroom; monitoring stock usage and by who, general organisation and tidiness, and ensuring deliveries are put away in accordance with the delivery note;
- Keeping inventory of items in offsite storage, e.g. furniture, marketing and PR items, decorations etc, organising pickups/drop-offs. All in coordination with Facilities Manager;
- Liaising with PHS (sanitary bin provider), ensure that they arrive when expected an in line with the terms of our agreement;
- Checking the outdoor despatch/Duck Lane entrance and liaising with the local council to ensure cleanliness and to report any anti-social behaviour;
- Ordering of branded stationary and merchandise in line with buying policy;
- Ordering and reordering of business cards in line with buying policy;
- Subject to Facility Manager approval, ordering workspace health and safety equipment, e.g. wrist and back supports, foot rests etc;
- Ordering first aid kits and replenishing supplies;
- Stationery ordering and distribution; and
- Provide any ad-hoc support for the buildings and facilities team as required.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY